EOS Lip Balm First Review



I finally got my hands on one of these Eos lip balms! I always see them everywhere and people just seem to love them. The first thing I noticed is how cute they really are, they look like small easter eggs. The overall design of it is very unique and definitely not your average looking packaging.



As far as quality and results, I didn't really notice the " immediate" softer difference that it promises. It kind of just feels like a regular lip balm, it softens your lips to a certain extent and that's about it. I do like the taste and scent of the coconut milk. 

Overall, love the design! It's totally cute! 

Pros:
 Easy to apply
 Small
 Sweet scent
 No bitter taste
 Cute design
 Affordable 
Softens Lips

Cons: 
 Average Results

Share this:

, , , ,

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment