Aveeno Active Natural Makeup removing wipes


Hey World! Just wanted to share these makeup removing wipes by Aveeno. 

It's not so easy for me to find products that work for my skin type. I have normal to dry skin. Most of my skin is normal through out my body but when it comes to my face, I get these dry patches near my nose bridge and T- zone. So when I shop for facial products like makeup, cleansers and things of that nature, my main concern is that the product is moisturizing and hydrating to my skin. Wearing the wrong type of product on my face can make things worse, I believe.

The way I keep those dry areas on my face under control is by of course, exfoliating and moisturizing often. Recently, I looked up online for a makeup remover that gets the job done but without irritating my skin or drying it even more. 

I found these makeup wipes and I think i'm in love! These wipes are not harsh at all, they do not burn, and they actually do what the package says. They leave my skin feeling super soft with a mild sweet scent. Sometimes I'm hesitant of products with fragrance but these wipes actually smell so good! I recommend these wipes to anyone who suffer from dry skin or try to avoid anything that may be irritating. Does not include alcohol, which is a plus for me. 

Although my experience has been pleasant, make sure you check the ingredients before you buy, just to double check. 

Thanks for reading! 

Share this:

, , ,

CONVERSATION

2 comments:

  1. Natural healthy skin items are not the slightest bit destructive to your skin and assume a suitable job in recuperating skin infirmities.donkey milk body lotion de

    ReplyDelete
  2. This sort of free and easygoing weave sweaters of difference tones is driving the innovative style. cashmere sweater womens

    ReplyDelete