Chocolate Bon Bons by TooFaced

Boy oh boy, do I have a treat for you!! (or for me, hehe).
You guys, let's just take a moment to take all of this beautiful yummy-ness in. TooFaced out done themselves with this beautiful eyeshadow palette. They obviously know what we, girls, like. What do we love more than just about anything??! CHOCOLATEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!! Okay, let me calm down for a second, haha. But seriously, this palette is amazing. I love all the colors, they are the kind of colors you would see on chocolate cupcakes and they actually remind you of chocolate. 

One thing that I do find surprising is that this palette actually smells yummy too! And the eyeshadows also taste sweet. Yes, I tasted the eyeshadow. I tried to apply the gold shimmery one on my cupid's bow and some on my bottom lip to brighten up my lipstick a bit and some fell in my mouth- it actually taste sweet! I was shocked, hehe. Below are some pics I took to show show the colors.



My favorite one has got to be the Molasses Chip. It's the one right above Mocha. Top row, second column to the right, next to Malted. It's a gold metallic color and it's so beautiful but all of them are beautiful, to be completely honest.
I don't really have anything negative to say about this palette, I find it perfect. The color variation, the concept and how well it goes with the concept, the small detail of adding a mild sweet scent and taste to it, I just love everything. I love that it's obviously well thought out and well crafted. 

One funny story-My mom was the one who opened the package when it first arrived and she actually thought it was chocolate, hehe. She was so disappointed, haha. 

Anywho, I'm a person that appreciates the little things and small details the most. So of course I had to take a pic of the message they included on the box.
I love the message so I wanted to include it here, hehe.

Thank you TooFaced for the beautiful colors!!

Share this:

, ,

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment