NAILHUR Review!


Hello world! I'm back with another review. This time, I am reviewing these awesome press on nails by NailHur. I found them on instagram while doing my usual browsing and they just immediately caught my attention. 

What I like about Nailhur nails is that they come in many of today's trendy designs, and they come in popular nail shapes like stilettos, squalettos or coffins, and other typical shapes such as ovals and squares. I think they're great for people that want to rock long nails and the popular nail designs of today, but for whatever reason, can't visit a nail salon or maybe, just wish not to spend money on nails. Last time I checked, fancy nails weren't cheap, heh. 

So here is what I got and my thoughts on it.

Literally my first reaction, " It's Nicole Guerriero !!". Yup, she is one of my favorite beauty gurus on Youtube and has been for a long time now, so I was happy to see her picture on the box. Anywho! I bought the stiletto nails in "whisper". They have a natural look to them but they also have a slight holographic effect to them. I'ts hard to explain, hehe. 

 I was also pleased to discover that the nails come with a bunch of extra nails, a mini nail file and a nail glue.

Both the nail file and nail glue work amazingly. I've been wearing my nails for probably a week now, and none of the nails have fallen off or anything. Trust me, I'm typing this while wearing the nails, so it's not like I've been going easy on them. I've done regular day to day tasks,  washed my hair, washed my makeup brushes, worked on my clay projects, and these nails feel very natural and as I've said, not one has fallen off.

The thickness of these nails are the same as regular nail tips. They are not thick, which I could understand since they are just press on nails, maybe if they were thicker, they might look funny. But although they are thin and might feel a little flimsy at first, when you put them on, they feel very strong and sturdy.

You also can clip them and shape them to whatever other shape you want. I wore my stilettos as is and they were totally fine but then I decided that I wanted the coffin shape, so I clipped the tips off and filed them down a bit. Another option would be to apply nail polish, to create your own look, if you wanted to.

Overall, I love them ! They are great quality. You get the nail salon look, the trendy nail designs, without having to pay $50+ for it.

Please excuse my lack of images. I only took these 3 pictures because I was anxious to put them on, hehe. Check their site for the nail designs.


Pros:
- Trendy Designs
- Affordable
- Great quality
- Easy to apply
- Durable
- Includes nail file/glue

Cons:
Can't think of any!

Share this:

,

CONVERSATION

2 comments:

  1. Hi! I bought a few myself and i'm still waiting for them to arrive. I'm concerned about taking them off. Share your experience when you do! Do they rip your nails or cause any damage? Do you need to file them a bit afterward to get the glue residues off?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies

    1. Hello! Thank you for your comment. I wore these nails for about 2 weeks give or take and one thing that I can definitely say is that the glue really sticks! The nails did not come off on their own. The way that I took them off is probably not the best way, though. It says to soak nails in warm to hot water for 60-90 seconds and then carefully start lifting them up from the edges, I however, skipped the warm water part and just started picking at them until they each came off. It wasn't too hard to take them off, though. They did not rip my nails either but I did however, have some glue residue left on my natural nails. But I'm sure a little buffing or mild filing will get rid of any glue residue. Again, thank you for commenting! I hope this answered your question or gave you a better idea. I honestly was thinking of buy another set, so I guess It's safe to say that I'm happy with the product. I wish you the best with your Nailhur experience! :)

      Delete