Sassy Unicorn Phone Case for iPhone



Ahh! My first post, I'm a little nervous! >_<
Okay, so yes, this unicorn is a little potty mouth but c'mon, isn't it super cutee!!? I think so. It's a semi flexible clear plastic case with glitter and an adorable sassy unicorn print all over it. Definitely gives a little bit of attitude!
 I really love this case. It's good quality, it's really easy to put on even though, it's not so easy to take off, to be honest. It's not slippery so that's very good because my iphone seem to want to slip off my hands a lot, heh. This case is perfect for those that love unicorns, for those that love fantasy, love kawaii things and or just love cute things with a little attitude on the side. The case is available for iPhone 5/5s - 5C - 6/6s and 6/6s Plus.


I'm pretty happy with my purchase! They included a free screen protector and also It came with a birchbox discount and a 10% off code for my next SkinnyDip London purchase!

I'm definitely buying from this site again because, although it is my first time shopping there, the package just looks put together with care and detail. I'm happy with my unicorn case and my purchase. ♥

Share this:

, , ,

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment