November Ipsy Glam Bag - 2015


I felt like doing a little review for my November Ipsy bag! 
I'll start with my favorite item in the bag. It's the Nano Liner by Absolute New York. I really love this eyeliner. It's water proof, very pigmented and it's pretty easy to apply. One thing that I really love about this liner is that all you have to do is take off the cap and that's it. No need to shake it, constantly re-dip it into eyeliner liquid or anything. You literally use it like you would use a pen or marker, it's super easy. 


Next, it's this cute little mascara by Smashbox. What I love about it is the big fluffy applicator brush. Overall, this mascara gets the job done and didn't give me any complications. I'm actually happy I got a mascara in my bag because perfecting my mascara application is one of my makeup challenges! It's not as easy as some girls make it look, hehe. I also got excited when I noticed the brand name since Smashbox is a brand I've been meaning to try-so thank you Ipsy.

I got this pointed crease brush by Crown. I think I have one or two other brushes by Crown that I've also received in my past Ipsy bags but honestly, this one doesn't really feel as good as my other Crown brushes. The brush is still soft, doesn't shed easily and feels soft on the eyelids.

This is a Liquid Luminizer by Jelly Pong Pong. It is 48% Water-Based and 78% Natural. Organic/Natural products are always good in my book. I actually like this product. When you apply it to  your skin it gives it a subtle sparkly shine and as you rub it on, it blends in with your skin tone. It also has a sweet fragrance that reminds me of coconut, I don't mind it at all. By the way, the package design is super cute! It really caught my attention right away, I love it!

Last but not least, is this primer by Figs & Rouge. I tried this under my regular 

L'Oreal Paris True Match foundation and to be completely honest, I didn't really notice a difference on the way my makeup looked. I think it actually made my foundation look more dry and grainy. It did made my skin feel soft while I was applying it. 


Overall, I'm pretty content with this month's Ipsy bag. I would give it a 7 out of 10! 


Share this:

, ,

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment